Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Still's "HANDS"

Sunday Still's challenge this week is "Hands". I was walking toward the horse trailer, the sun was setting, and I caught the image of my shadow. I really like that shot. The other 2 are of my hands. Seeing them makes me look older than I feel! lol





8 comments:

colleen said...

Very cool. I didn't want to do my own hands for the same reason. Happy Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots. :)

Ed said...

Very cool, I wish I had thought of the shadow angle..:-)

Beth said...

I like your shadow. Neat!

Anonymous said...

really like the reflection one, good job :)

CTG Ponies said...

Great shots! I didn't have time to take pics of my own hands.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great shots..I especially like the shadow! :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ugh...hands are the first place to show our age...and the neck. How do I know? bleh!

The shadow shot is clever. I like it!


~Lisa