Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stills "Go Low Looking High"

This week's Sunday Stills challenge is fun! "Go Low Looking High". Yes, once again it's the grandbabies. This time, the 2 of them are together, which hasn't happened since Christmas time.



They were looking at me over the couch, as I was laying on the ground looking up at them. They thought that was a treat (since they were standing on the couch when they weren't suppose to be) and they thought it was very funny playing peek-a-boo with me.

We were at the park. I fogot about the challenge title this week until I got home, or I should have had a lot better "looking up" shots than these.


Makenzie walking "up high". I wished I had taken more of that bright blue sky in the background!


Caden with daddy, climbing high and getting ready to slide down.

11 comments:

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

absolutely love the top photo!

Michelle said...

I like the first photo best too! Cute shots of the family!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh!! 1st one for sure my fav' coz of those cute happy little ones, so cute. Well done!!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Cute kiddos. :)

Oregon Equestrian said...

The first photo is priceless!!

Anonymous said...

aww they are adorable!

Judy Johnson said...

I love that first one!! You just have to smile when you see the two of them smiling down!!

Ed said...

Great shots, the first one wins for the week..:-)

CTG Ponies said...

All great shots but I like the first one the best. What personalities they have!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww....such cute little muffins! Those grins are infectious! hehe!


~Lisa

flowerweaver said...

The first photo is just precious!