Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Still's "Doors and Doorknobs"


The horse trailer door,


and the door handle,

The handle for the escape door for the horse section, as well as for the back door,

the garage doors,



cabinet doors and door knobs,



the front door of my daughter's house,



6 comments:

MTWaggin said...

Ahhh good job! I didn't even think of cabinet doors and those are absolutely lovely!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Brenda, Great take on the challenge, "Happy Mothers Day"

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful wooden cabinets. Looks like oak. :)

Photos by Stan said...

Nice pics and clever use of the theme. You left 'no door unopened' --LOL-- No, wait -- that's, 'no stone unturned'. Nevermind--
BTW-- those taco chips looked scrumptious!!

Ebie said...

You have quite a collection for this theme! I love the second shot with the reflection. I could see a little critter!

Thanks for stopping by Brenda.

Michelle said...

I love that hammered doorknob. Very unique.