Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Stills "ODDS AND ENDS" 2nd try!

Well, let's try this again. This week's Sunday Stills Photo Challenge was "Odd and Ends". I took that literally - what odds and ends are laying around the house. That was my earlier post. No, Ed said, "I guess this would be anything odd lying around, so use your macro skills if you wish. Consider this a scavenger hunt and have fun…:-)." OK, now I know what I should have done! Enjoy this first photo - I think these 2 pig door stoppers are odd.



My husband, Tom, wanted me to add these 2 photos of our old odd items:



15 comments:

Shirley said...

Those pigs are cool! And a nice collection of antiques. Things that are odd to us now were once every-day items, like the gas powered iron, and the older sad iron.

gtyyup said...

The antiques are great...but I love the pigs with wings...perfect!

Lori Skoog said...

Beautiful shots Brenda...

Yes, we had quite a celebration Christmas Eve...26 people for dinner. The corks are part of a collection.

Happy New Year!

Carolyn Ford said...

Great antiques! And, those pigs are too cute. I think you covered this theme quite well! Happy New Year!

Ed said...

Very nice, love the flying pigs too... Maybe a new energy drink..Red Pig!

VioletSky said...

the pigs are great.
I like how you didn't dust off the antiques before photographing them!

Anonymous said...

Love your odds & ends - all of them. We must have a flying pig thing going. Check out my blog. Where did you find those? Good photos in both posts.
Sharon

Brenda said...

wow, Lori, that is a nice celebration! No, these antiques don't get dusted too often! lol theegggather, You flying pig is a lot cuter than these ones! Ed, Me and and energy drink - oh no!

Anonymous said...

Cute flying pigs!! Love your antiques. :)

Rebekah said...

Very nice odds and ends!! The pigs seem to be a theme right now... :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

When pigs fly! Love all your odds and ends. Vey unique antiques!


~Lisa

Brenda said...

LOL, yes, I should have thought of that! When Pigs Fly! My husband found these at an antique place.

Anonymous said...

Those old things in the pictures below look really cool.

Anonymous said...

I like the feel of the photo with the antiques set up the way they are.
I will make sure to look at the saddle tomorrow to see if I can find the maker :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice collection of odds and ends. The flying pigs are great. Regular Guy