Monday, November 30, 2009

Macro Monday "The Last Rose"

I looked around the barn for an idea for a Sunday Stills Macro Monday photo. Even with many frosty mornings during November, 2 small roses remained.



8 comments:

colleen said...

How lucky to still have such beautiful flowers at this time of year.

Ed said...

Beautiful shot, thats one tough rose..:-)

Brenda said...

Colleen, I know, I could hardle believe it when I saw these 2 roses last week.

Ed, I know! But they haven't opened up at all. I'm surprised they just didn't wither.

I did cut them to bring inside to enjoy! Once they warmed up, the scent is unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

That's a really pretty rose. You did a great job capturing it.

Anonymous said...

Great shots of a beautiful rose. I can almost smell it. :):)

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a pretty rose..great photo! :)

Brenda said...

thanks. I got really close to the rose, and kept my zoom in. I was amazed about how clear the pics turned out. I thought they would smell when I brought them into the house. But as they opened a little, they did not have as much scent as summer/fall roses.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, and I love the frost on the rose.