Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunday Stills "Eyes"

Sunday Stills challenge is eyes. Since I'm visiting my granddaughter, I thought I could do her eyes. You know how hard it is to get a little one to be still?

Makenzie, my 18 month old granddaughter, eyes, when she is blowing me a kiss.


Makenie, her pony and I. She just got her pony yesterday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the babies. :)

PeacefulGirl said...

Mackenzie is to cute not to have a pony!! :)

Sandy Trefger said...

What a cutie! And such beautiful eyes!!

Lori Skoog said...

Looks like a good match to me....

-my husband grows cotton- said...

Love it!

Brenda said...

thanks everyone. Not closeups, but something that is dear to my heart!

gtyyup said...

How sweet! Every lil' girl needs a pony! There's love in all of those eyes. Nicely done challenge!

WildBlack said...

Cute :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

A pony ..how wonderful!! Happy eyes! I wish you had been my Grandma...I assumed the pony was from you!
In answer to your question, I have been the Far Side of Fifty too long to change..I still have over a year til I am the big 60 anyway. I will have to revisit that question then:)

flowerweaver said...

Cuteness!