Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Stills "Through an Opening"


I love this one.  Looking at Shaggy through the tire.


Looking through my stirrup at the saddle,


Looking through the open barn door,


Looking through the barn door another direction,


Looking through the gate at the pine trees,


Looking through the trees,


Looking through my fingers at the grain bin,


And finally, looking through a V in the tree, and watching my Hubby add brush to the fire.

 Click here to some more Sunday Still's "Through an Opening"  Photos.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Excellent collection. I think I really like the one through your fingers...now that was creative.

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot the most - the horse through the wheel, and the one looking through the barn window! Kudos!

Crystal said...

Neat shots, I agree the creativity with the fingers was cool, but my favorite is the horse through the wheel.

Anonymous said...

I loved the 1st window shot, an antique bottle and glass at the top of the table would'v been a classic shot.